Summer Schools Programs
The Summer School program is a great opportunity which connects students from UCI institutions with their peers from around the world. UCI institutions offer a variety of different summer school programs to students within the UCI network.
- Ton Duc Thang University
Summer camp program offers international students the opportunities to pursue their passion for discovery and adventure through learning and hands-on experiences in Vietnam. The objective of this program is to bring about an exploration of Vietnamese culture and language - 2 main features that represent the nature of a Southest Asian area.
- Experience outdoor activities, street food savoring and culture exchange
- In-class lectures on Vietnamese culture
- Field trips to must-visit landscapes in the Southern part of Vietnam.
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
1. 3E+ Summer Programme
Join us for a Summer of Energy, Excellence, Excitement 3E+!
- Our Programme offers interactive small-scale courses (max. 10 students). Our courses are designed to provide an intensive, in-depth look at your topic of study. As 3E+ is open to applicants from all over the world you will engage in discussions with a unique group of peers!
- Apart from lessons, you will get to enjoy our fun and exciting Cultural Programme! Almost every afternoon and evening we deliver a wide range of activities. From City sightseeing tours, sport activities to all day trips outside the City of Wrocław. We arrange a variety of social events to help you get to know your colleagues and Poland better while having fun!
2. Tailored courses
We specialize in organizing bespoke short-term courses. By attending tailored classes during summer or winter schools at WUST students can benefit from completing some of the subjects of their own regular curriculum. Apart from the educational aspect students can enjoy a varied social program designed for their needs.
- Pukyong National University
PKNU Exchange Program
Most of courses are taught in Korean, but a variety of courses are offered in English. The list of courses taught in English will be available one or two months prior to each semester. The list will be sent to all accepted exchange students by Email with instructions on course registration. Exchange students can take up to 18 academic credits per semester. If students would like to learn Korean Language, they could participate in the Korean Language Program during the semester with discounted price.
- VSB Technical University of Ostrava
International Summer School
An academic programme offers an interdisciplinary knowledge in the fields of contemporary and historical architecture, urban planning, history of architecture and urban geography.
A significant part of the program focuses on experimental procedures in the mediation of knowledge and creation of architectural solutions. Through lectures, presentations, symposia and walking tours we discover the past, the present and future development of architecture in Ostrava, its nature, wilderness, urban life and its future development. To get a vivid sense of the architecture and the city itself, the summer school takes field trips to view interesting places and buildings, we work on selected topics of in situ research and design workshops.
- Saxion University of Applied Science
Preparatory Short Track
- Improve your English: Saxion University of Applied Sciences offers a range of Preparatory Courses for international students seeking to upgrade their English language and study skills before starting a Bachelor or Master Degree program.
- Course setup: Saxion’s Preparatory Courses offer you intensive English language preparation in reading, writing, listening and speaking. The courses are organized in an interactive small group setting with attention on individual feedback and progress.
- Communicate academically: Our program has been designed specifically to meet the needs of non-native English speakers who need to learn to communicate effectively in an academic environment.
For more information here.
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín
2019 TBU SUMMER SCHOOL
Every year, Tomas Bata University (TBU) offers a wide range of summer school courses. TBU Summer Schools 2019 are intensive short courses accompanied by interesting supporting events organised at Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Czech Republic. Participants from all over the world can choose from a wide range of courses in different fields. Within two challenging and exciting weeks, participants gain valuable knowledge, focusing on current issues and modern trends but also have fun in a multicultural environment. All courses take place from 12 to 23 August 2019, and so participants can choose to participate in one of the courses only.
- FRONTIERS OF ENVIRONMENTAL PRINCIPLES AND RESEARCH
- PRACTICAL DATA ANALYSIS IN STATISTICS
- DIGITAL MARKETING IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- QUANTITATIVE TOOLS FOR QUALIFIED MANAGERIAL DECISION MAKING
- LEAN ENGINEERING
- CYBERNETICS AND INFORMATICS – KEY 21ST CENTURY SCIENCES
- CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR AND BRANDING