Summer Schools Programs
The Summer School program is a great opportunity which connects students from UCI institutions with their peers from around the world. UCI institutions offer a variety of different summer school programs to students within the UCI network.
- Ton Duc Thang University
Summer camp program offers international students the opportunities to pursue their passion for discovery and adventure through learning and hands-on experiences in Vietnam. The objective of this program is to bring about an exploration of Vietnamese culture and language - 2 main features that represent the nature of a Southest Asian area.
- Experience outdoor activities, street food savoring and culture exchange
- In-class lectures on Vietnamese culture
- Field trips to must-visit landscapes in the Southern part of Vietnam.
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
1. 3E+ Summer Program
Join us for a Summer of Energy, Excellence, Excitement 3E+!
- Our Programme offers interactive small-scale courses (max. 10 students). Our courses are designed to provide an intensive, in-depth look at your topic of study. As 3E+ is open to applicants from all over the world you will engage in discussions with a unique group of peers!
- Apart from lessons, you will get to enjoy our fun and exciting Cultural Programme! Almost every afternoon and evening we deliver a wide range of activities. From City sightseeing tours, sport activities to all day trips outside the City of Wrocław. We arrange a variety of social events to help you get to know your colleagues and Poland better while having fun!
2. Summer School of Architecture 2019
If you want to take part in Summer School of Architecture 2019, POP-UP, Wroclaw 10.07 – 22.07.2019,
Send your CV till 19th of May 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 450 PLN – Polish students
- 400 € – International students
The price includes: opening evening and closing party, design and realization workshops, tutoring, materials, professional tools, lunches, insurance, 12 days accommodation (for foreign students only)
3. Tailored courses
We specialize in organizing bespoke short-term courses. By attending tailored classes during summer or winter schools at WUST students can benefit from completing some of the subjects of their own regular curriculum. Apart from the educational aspect students can enjoy a varied social program designed for their needs.
To discuss the offer please contact us at email@example.com
- Pukyong National University
PKNU International Summer School
Time spent at an institution overseas is a stimulating and exciting opportunity. International Summer School of Pukyong National University(PKNU-ISS) oﬀers students opportunities to experience Korean culture and to understand the people better. International students will also have an opportunity to make new friends from all around the world as well as from PKNU. Aside from the Korean culture, you will also be able to learn global current aﬀairs by discussing and sharing ideas with both Korean students and other international students.
- VSB Technical University of Ostrava
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL
In 2019 the summer school programme is focused on various aspects of wildness in the city. It researches its development in the past and contemporary dynamic changes too. It is interested in differences in behaviour of citizens on one hand and caused transformation of public space and nature on the other hand. The program is based on lectures, site visits and lively and spontaneous experiences. It’s supplemented by individual and collaborative urban games. Our objective is to offer a direct experience of contemporary and historical architecture and urbanism as well as first-hand contact with experts in various fields.
Courses offered and timeline:
8 ― 12 July 2019
ADVENTURES OF ARCHITECTURE IN OSTRAVA
NEW APPROACHES TO QUALITY MANAGEMENT
HUMAN ASPECTS IN INDUSTRIAL CONTROL
RENEWABLE AND ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES
15 ― 19 July 2019
ADVANCED METHODS OF MECHATRONICS
- Saxion University of Applied Science
Preparatory Short Track
- Improve your English: Saxion University of Applied Sciences offers a range of Preparatory Courses for international students seeking to upgrade their English language and study skills before starting a Bachelor or Master Degree programme.
- Course setup: Saxion’s Preparatory Courses offer you intensive English language preparation in reading, writing, listening and speaking. The courses are organised in an interactive small group setting with attention on individual feedback and progress.
- Communicate academically: Our programme has been designed specifically to meet the needs of non-native English speakers who need to learn to communicate effectively in an academic environment.
For more information here
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín
2019 TBU SUMMER SCHOOL
Every year, Tomas Bata University (TBU) offers a wide range of summer school courses. TBU Summer Schools 2019 are intensive short courses accompanied by interesting supporting events organised at Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Czech Republic. Participants from all over the world can choose from a wide range of courses in different fields. Within two challenging and exciting weeks, participants gain valuable knowledge, focusing on current issues and modern trends but also have fun in a multicultural environment. All courses take place from 12 to 23 August 2019, and so participants can choose to participate in one of the courses only.
- FRONTIERS OF ENVIRONMENTAL PRINCIPLES AND RESEARCH
- PRACTICAL DATA ANALYSIS IN STATISTICS
- DIGITAL MARKETING IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- QUANTITATIVE TOOLS FOR QUALIFIED MANAGERIAL DECISION MAKING
- LEAN ENGINEERING
- CYBERNETICS AND INFORMATICS – KEY 21ST CENTURY SCIENCES
- CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR AND BRANDING