Staff Mobility Programs
Staff Teaching and Training Mobilities Programs provide opportunities for support staff to spend time at other UCI institutions through a program tailor-made to individual staff member’s development needs. Currently available staff mobility programs are listed below.
Tomas Bata University in Zlín
TBU offers various possibilities in the area of staff mobility. Should you be interested in exploring the possibility of mobility at foreign institution (or at TBU in Zlín) in any area, for further information is possible to find these link below.
- VSB - Technical University of Ostrava
International Week for Teaching Mobility
We are pleased to invite you to the 3rd International Week at VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, (VSB-TUO), Czech Republic.
It will take place on VSB-TUO campus between 11th and 15th November 2019.
The programme is focused on teaching mobility. Applicants can contact faculty coordinators to arrange a lesson.
During the week all participants will have an opportunity to see the campus and some interesting departments of our institution as well as to visit interesting places of the city of Ostrava.
For more information do not hesitate to ask us at email@example.com.
The language of the International Week is English.
For more information, click here.
For registration please click here. Registration deadline is 31.10.2019
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
International Staff Training Week 2019
Boost your professional creativity in Wrocław, during stimulating workshop, inspiring meetings and exciting social events. Wrocław University of Science and Technology heartily invites you to participate in the 6th edition of the International Staff.
Further information available online here.
- University of Trieste
Promoting the internationalization of students, teachers and administrative staff is a crucial aspect of strategy at the University of Trieste.
The "Ufficio per la Mobilità Internazionale" (International Mobility Office) offers students/staff a number of opportunities to enhance their curriculum through international experience:
- A 12 month (24 months for single-cycle Master’s programs) period abroad for study or thesis preparation;
- Admission of incoming students from EU and non-EU countries who spend a period of study at the University of Trieste;
- Organization of course counselling events, including the International Day to present mobility programs and the venues for the various degree courses;
- Management of projects offering financial support both through the Erasmus+ program for one of the 28 EU and other participating countries and through international mobility grants offered by the University;
- Organization of international Summer School programs with various partner universities;
- Participation in international networks to promote exchange programs in more than 50 countries across the world.
Details are available on the website International Mobility.
Erasmus and international mobility delegates for DEAMS:
Prof.ssa Elena Podrecca – firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Giuseppe Borruso (vice-delegate) – email@example.com
Further details on international mobility programs in DEAMS can be found at: https://deams.units.it/it/didattica/informazioni-studenti/borse-mobilita....
- Log in to post comments