International Exchange Programs
The Exchange Student Program allows student within the UCI network to engage in study or research at an UCI institutions for one or two semesters. Currently, available exchange program are listed below.
- Tomas Bata University in Zlin
Exchange students can apply for a short-term study/traineeship period at TBU either within the Erasmus+ exchange programme (a Bilateral Agreement must have been signed between TBU and the sending institution) or as freemovers within any other exchange programme, which does not necessarily have to be based on a Partnership Agreement between TBU and the sending institution. Every year, TBU welcomes more than 300 exchange students from all around the world.
- Ton Duc Thang University
1. Academic Exchange Program
The academic exchange program provides students opportunities to study and live in a new country to enhance global citizenship experiences and develop multicultural knowledge. Our student exchange program ranges from 1 semester to a full academic year and the available courses will be updated every semester for students’ choices.
- Experience cultural understanding and strengthen your knowledge
- Enhance adaptability to a new learning environment
- Develop valuable language skills
- Highlight your résumés
- Develop and improve interpersonall skills
2. Language Program
TDTU offers high-quality programs for students and for those seeking opportunities to practice speaking Vietnamese like a native. The programs are designed to improve communication skills and enhance self - confidence in using Vietnamese.
- Learn Vietnamese language in real contexts
- Participate in volunteer and cultural exchange activities.
- Gain more knowledge about Vietnamese people and culture.
3. International Internship Program
The program provides students an opportunity to do an internship overseas, explore their career options, gain experiences from diversified cultures in an international environment, as well as to discover their personal and professional strengths.
- Internship placement in multinational corporations
- Strengthen global citizenship value
- Supervision and mentorship at work
- Employer networking through events (job fairs, information sessions, etc.)
- Company visits/ field trips
4. Culture Exchange Program
TDTU cultural exchange program provides the perfect opportunity to learn about different cultures and tradition. You will experience yourself through refreshing activities discovering life, people and brand-new places that you might never have heard of before the trip. Our cultural exchange program is a chance for a completely unique experience which helps you understand a part of Asia in your own way.
- Meet and make friends with local and other international students
- Experience Vietnamese culture through various activities
- Flexible program to meet the diverse needs of different groups
5. Specialized Program
This is the special program tailored to meet the demand of groups of international students (at least 10 students). All you need to do is to gather a group and make decision upon the theme of the program considering when to start and how long it should take. We shall design a specialized program upon your requests and budget. This is the program made just for you!
- Experiential learning opportunities (language, topic-based lessons...)
- Making friends with program buddies and local people
- Immerse yourself in Vietnamese's daily life through fieldtrips and outdoor activities
- Learn more about working envoronment and global business cultures through company visits
- VSB - Technical University of Ostrava
VSB-TUO offers a wide range of English-taught courses for exchange students from all over the world to study for one semester or a academic year.
- University of Trieste
It is the EU's new Programme for boosting skills and employability through education, training, youth and sport. It is an integrated seven years Programme (2014-2020), which brings together several existing EU programmes in the fields of Education, Training, and Youth, such as the previous Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP).
Erasmus+ will also support national efforts to modernise Education, Training, and Youth systems by offering more opportunities for cooperation across these sectors, and trough easier access than its predecessors, as well as through simplified funding rules.
It will also support transnational partnerships among Education, Training and Youth Institutions and Organisations, to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of Education and work, in order to tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe.
- Higher education students
- Teachers, apprentices and youth leaders
In order to achieve its objectives, the Erasmus+ Programme implements the following actions:
- Key Action 1 - Mobility of individuals (opportunities for students, trainees, young people and volunteers, as well as professors, teachers, trainers, youth workers, staff of education institutions);
- Key Action 2 Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices (strategic partnerships, knowledge alliances, sector skills alliances, capacity building, It support platforms);
- Key Action 3 Support for policy reforms (support to European policy tools, cooperation with international organisations, stakeholder dialogue, policy and Programme promotion).
Find here more details on the Erasmus+ Programme,
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Saxion University of Applied Sciences participates in various mobility and exchange programmes around the world.
These programmes enable the Saxion community to discover life in other universities and foreign students to spend part of their studies at Saxion. Through the European Course Credit Transfer System (ECTS), credits achieved at partner institutions are mutually recognized.
If you would like to study at Saxion University for one or two semesters as an exchange student, please check with your home institution if they have a bilateral agreement with equivalent departments of Saxion. To apply for exchange studies contact the International Office at your home institution. It is always your home institution that selects and nominates who they wish to send as exchange students.
More information available online here.
- Hasselt University
Exchange students can come to Hasselt University to follow programme components, complete internships or conduct research projects. An overview of possible programmes for exchange students can be found here. Please take note that the available courses might be subject to change. The final study guide will be updated by 30th June, for the academic year afterwards.